Mortgage and Protection Adviser
As a self-employed mortgage and protection adviser, you will provide advice to personal clients on their mortgages and insurance. You will manage your own clients and provide expert advice with the experience and compliance support of our company behind you every step of the way. We are open to flexible working and your schedule will be entirely up to you, with the amount you earn based on the volume of business you write.
- Qualified to CeMAP Level 3 or CII equivalent
- Specialist knowledge of mortgages, insurance and the wider financial industry and economy
- Access to transport to visit clients across Northern Ireland
- No conflicts of interest with other employment
- Outstanding customer service in a regulated environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication of detailed financial information in simple terms
- Compliance with detailed processes and procedures and understanding of FCA principles
- Technically savvy and good numeracy skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Honest and trustworthy with a passion for ethical advice and alignment with Alice Gavin Financial Solutions values
If you would like to apply, please email your CV along with details of your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on 5th July 2019.